5, Julius Gbigbi Street, Isheri Magodo Phase 1 GRA. Lagos
A dedicated and results-driven management expert with a highly successful background in the achievements of profitable business growth through creation and execution of successful Sales and marketing strategies. Experienced in working with leading brand in the ICT, Consulting, Private and Public sectors with primary focus in exceeding expectations for service delivery. Posses excellent interpersonal, communication, networking and negotiation skills and deep ability to develop and maintain mutually beneficial internal and external relationship. Enjoys being part of as well as managing, motivating, coaching and training successful and productive team and thrives in highly pressurized and challenging working environment
2006 – Date
Chief Executive Officer
· Successfully implementing company policy
· Developing strategic plans
· Maintaining a dialogue between shareholders and the board
· Controlling finance
· Building and maintaining an effective management team
· Assuming full accountability for the board for all company operations
ICT SOLUTIONS LTD
· Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
· Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
· Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
National Sales Manger
- Select, develop, and coach our professional sales team to meet or exceed company revenue growth target.
- Develop and implement annual sales plans by Account Executive and account.
- Implement the company’s sales process to establish a culture of consultative selling to customer’s decision-makers at all levels.
- Coach Account Executives to build effective staff relationships that enable them to respond quickly to emerging customer opportunities, and provide for seamless execution of the company’s business processes that exceed customer expectations.
- Encourage high level teaming and collaboration skills to gain the committed and motivated efforts of the company’s staff who do not report directly to the National Sales.
- Establish a planned program for sales coaching, working with Account Executives on all aspects of the sales process. Makes coaching sales calls with Account Executives to provide feedback, and to assist with large opportunities.
- Perform all other duties as needed or required to maintain and grow profitable business within the assigned account base
· Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts. ·
· Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations. ·
· Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
· Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
· Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personne
· Visit potential customers for new businesses/contracts
· Provide customers with quotations, pre & after sales services
· Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
· Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
· Liaison officer at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
· Identify new markets and business opportunities
A Levels: 1984 Oyo State College of Arts and Science
Bsc: 1988 Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Oyo State
Attended various relevant courses locally e.g. @ IFC, Lagos Business School, Tom Associates, New Horizons Center, MacTack-Tay, and globally in South Africa, Turkey, U.A.E, United Kingdom, Singapore, Switzerland & U.S.A. Major certificates obtained include but not limited to:
· Management Development Program
· Marketing Management
· Project Management
· Negotiation Skills
· Planning & Evaluation
· Finance for Non-financial Managers
· Team Building Dynamics
· Resource Control
· Conflict Resolutions
· Public Speaking & Communication for Leaders
· Innovation & Creativity Skills
Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Internet and Email
DOB: 5th October 1964
Marital Status: Married
Interest Table-Tennis, Golf, Reading and Evangelism (Church Worker)